"Verity has a very natural and engaging style that ensures you feel equipped to deal with challenges and implement change. Being a new business owner, Verity's support has meant that I have grown in confidence, grown my network and feel ready to face challenges head on! I would strongly recommend Verity's services and would not go anywhere else for business coaching!!! "
When you want to keep control of your own social media but don’t know where to start, our experienced trainers can show you how to succeed online.
After an initial conversation about you and your business, we will put together a structured training plan that will give you the skills you need to take your business to the next level online.
Having your own personal social media trainer will give you an advantage over your competitors. Not only do you gain our time and expertise during the session, but we will stay in touch in between calls to keep you on track. We will be there for advice as and when you need us.
All training is conducted over Zoom in one-hour slots. You will be given your own Trello board where you can ask questions and even ask advice on the content you’ve planned before it goes out.
Choose a package that suits your budget
Keep control of your social media and learn how to maximise the potential, with 1-2-1 social media training.
Depending on how many sessions you book and the training plan we create, we will cover topics such as,
And it doesn’t end there! Accountability is key and once you become a training client, you will be given access to our system where you can upload your content for your trainer to check and improve before posting. We will hold you accountable in between training sessions to make sure your new skills are put into place.
Accountability is key. The more you put in, the more you will succeed.
Friday 29th April
10 am – 5 pm
In the room – Bridgend
LinkedIn is intimidating. We get it. But thousands of small business owners are avoiding it when it’s actually the ideal platform to leverage your business.
Whether you are B2B or B2C, your customers are hanging out there and what’s more, THEY ARE READY TO BUY!
If you’re a small business owner who is looking to leverage LinkedIn for your business but genuinely doesn’t know where to start, we’ve got you covered.
What will you learn?
– How to build a powerful profile
– How to find your target audience and make them come to you
– How to create content that sells on LinkedIn
– The value in business pages and groups
– What are the key features of the platform?
– How to stand out in a conversation
– How to measure your results
By the end of the course, you will have the skills you need to start your LinkedIn journey with confidence.
It doesn’t end there!
You will also receive the full course in video format which means that what you learn on the day, can be revisited at any time (Worth £150)
You will also receive our LinkedIn For Beginners guidebook which provides step by step instructions for everything you will learn.
Lunch and refreshments are included.
There are only 6 places available on this course so don’t delay!
Starting 4th of May 2022
6 x 1.5-hour online training sessions
You are time-poor
You have a limited budget
You have limited social media knowledge
You struggle with imposter syndrome
You know you need to be on social media but don’t know where to start
You need The Ultimate Social Media for Small Businesses Course!!!
A six-week training program delivered in 90-minute slots over Zoom.
By the end of this course, you will walk away with the key skills you need to build a successful brand online. You’ll have a clear 3-month social media strategy as well as your first 30-day content plan!
What will you learn?
Week one – Branding and finding your vibe
– Understanding the true meaning of your brand
– How to implement your brand into everything you do
– Using Canva to visually impact your audience
– How to create Canva templates to save you time
Week two – Understanding and reaching your audience
– Addressing the target audience myths
– How to establish your target audience(s)
– How to emotionally connect with your audience online
Week three – The power of storytelling
– What is social selling?
– Following the 80/20 rule
– How to turn a sales pitch into an engaging story
– Selling without selling!
Week four – Pillars and content styles
– What are content pillars?
– How to use pillars to save you time
– Where to get your content inspiration
– Mixing your content up to keep your audience engaged
Week five – How to write a killer social media strategy
– Setting realistic goals and how to achieve them
– Discovering your ICA (Ideal Client Avatar)
– How to effectively S.W.O.T your business
– Your marketing activities
– How to put it into action
Week six – How to write 30 days of content in one hour
– Combining your new skills, we will show you how to plan your content in an hour and prove it by planning 30 days of content for your business in this final session.
And if that’s not enough…
We will be recording every session so if you miss one, you’ll be able to catch up in your own time. You’ll be able to keep these recordings so you can visit each module as often as you need to.
We will also be sending you The Ultimate Social Media for Small Business Guide (worth £29.99) which provides the full training in written form.
Still not convinced?
This is a launch offer. This course is worth £329.99. Saving you a massive £284.99